ANNOUNCING | The New Gold Standard: The Dorian Marko Piano 🔥 50% Off Opening SALE!

cclarry

Now that does sound nice. Problem is that (a) I already have too many piano VSTs, (b) I don't have enough time to play them as it is and (c) it won't sound that good when it's me at the business end. 😂

Andy

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 5/27/2022 at 10:04 PM, AndyB01 said:

Now that does sound nice. Problem is that (a) I already have too many piano VSTs, (b) I don't have enough time to play them as it is and (c) it won't sound that good when it's me at the business end. 😂

Andy

Just to say, we spent a huge amount of time making this thing feel and perform well, so whilst Eli is a fantastic pianist, don't think you wouldn't also be able to get a brilliant sound out of it!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, InstrEd said:

Ouch!

I know, I hate when that happens.

I was finally able to get things going again using an older driver - Hooray.
It is just a pain trying to troubleshoot these things as I would rather be playing this new piano for all of you ;^)
Soon however, very soon.

• Like 4

On 5/29/2022 at 5:07 PM, Simeon Amburgey said:

I had my audio driver and configuration blow up after updating my Focusrite drivers, crazy! Hopefully I can get things sorted soon.

Such a pain... looking forward to what you come up with ;)

• Like 1

Just posting this video by Simeon who did a live stream and included our Dorian Marko Piano. Simeon is not affiliated with Auddict in any way, just sharing it here as he covers it quite nicely:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Fr3ibC47jk&t=45m34s

• Like 1