Pigments update 1.2 release and sale

TheSteven

from newsletter email
Pigments update 1.2 release and sale.

Pigments is a vibrant, intense, and modern synth that’s inspiring, hugely powerful, and great fun.

• New customers  $149  instead of $199
  • Free update for Pigments owners.
  • Special discounts if you are already an Arturia customer...
    Login to get your personal offer.

The modern producer’s secret weapon

The best creative tool for aspiring producers looking for the latest sounds, Pigments is an insanely powerful software synth that makes complex patching and modulations easy, simple, and fun.

The visual feedback helps you really understand what’s going on in your patch at a glance, and the amazing mix of razor-sharp wavetable, fat virtual analog, legendary filters, and studio quality effects make it a must-have.

What’s new in Pigments 1.2

• NKS Compatible
    Do you use Maschine or Komplete Kontrol? Pigments is now ready to rock with Native Instruments NKS control format.

• Introducing Sound Store
    Find exciting new preset sound banks from within Pigments. New themed banks are being added all the time!

• Super Mode
    A new unison detune voice mode lets you beef any wave up with the style of the famous “JP” supersaw.

• Sequencer revamp
    A new visual layout, with the added ability to set different clock divisions for each lane in the sequencer or arpeggiator.

• Updated envelope
    We’ve reduced the minimum value for the attack times, letting you achieve even sharper envelope modulation for super-nasty sounds.

• Microtuning
    Want to be a bit more free with your tuning? Now you can select alternative keyboard scales, as well as import your own .scl and .tun files.

• Extra Combinator
    We’ve added a third combinator, giving you more sound-shaping potential. We’ve also introduced a new “Map” type that lets you remap any incoming modulation source.

• 50 new presets
    We’ve added dozens more factory preset sounds that make use of the new capabilities of the Pigments audio engine updates in version 1.2.

• The little things
    On top of all the big new features, we’ve made lots of small enhancements too. New Aftertouch curves, Mod source hovering displays, integrated Filter tutorials, and bug fixes to give you the best experience ever.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Thanks 1

Thanks TS!

Seems like a good deal for Pigments. I own V6 Collection and my offer for Pigments is 69 Euros (around 61 GBP). Will demo it for sure.

I wonder if any 3rd parties will be offering this? I couldn't find any this cheap at the moment but maybe they have not had time to publish their sale prices.

Arturia are also offering the upgrade to V7 Collection and Pigments for 248 Euros (not interested at that price).

its a nice, very versatile synth and this is a good update. Adding NKS compatability is good for us with NI keyboards and brings it in line with the V collection.

its also worth noting Pigments preset packs also work with the latest Analog Lab, which also includes a small selection of the factory presets.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Glyn Barnes said:

its a nice, very versatile synth and this is a good update. Adding NKS compatability is good for us with NI keyboards and brings it in line with the V collection.

its also worth noting Pigments preset packs also work with the latest Analog Lab, which also includes a small selection of the factory presets.

Thanks for the information Glyn.

While installing the Pigments demo I noticed that there were updates for AL4 and V6 Collection (CMI V).