I am sooo curious what the Bakers are up to next... 🧐

GreenLight

If I'm not mistaken, there has not been a 3 month release gap since the whole Early Access thing started in 2019. (The current release is 2022.02 and there next possible EA is 2022.06)

But I'm willing to wait another 6-12 months if that means they can implement a "De-Cheese" button for my melodies! 😊

On 5/26/2022 at 2:55 PM, GreenLight said:

But I'm willing to wait another 6-12 months if that means they can implement a "De-Cheese" button for my melodies! 😊

Hate to be the bringer of bad news, but CW has been getting a lot of complaints from the EDM crowd and will be responding with a Cheesifier plugin.

Apparently, bit-crushing, lo-fi-ing, robo-quantizing and extreme auto-yodeling aren't cheesy enough and occasionally a catchy melody slips through, upsetting the MDMA-addled ravers and shaking them out of their trance. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, bitflipper said:

Hate to be the bringer of bad news, but CW has been getting a lot of complaints from the EDM crowd and will be responding with a Cheesifier plugin.

Apparently, bit-crushing, lo-fi-ing, robo-quantizing and extreme auto-yodeling aren't cheesy enough and occasionally a catchy melody slips through, upsetting the MDMA-addled ravers and shaking them out of their trance. 

*Wait...  Is Dave poking fun at us MDMA-addled ravers?* 🤔

😜