Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
cclarry

UVI Subsctription Now Available - SonicPass

Recommended Posts

Introducing SonicPass - Subscribe to Inspiration

Unlimited access to 1,000+ instruments & effect plugins

A completely new way to explore the world of UVI, putting unmatched creative freedom in reach of anyone: from Falcon to effect plugins, synths to acoustic instruments, post production and sound design tools, get unlimited access to our entire line of products, and all future releases!

Discover more:

https://www.uvi.net/sonicpass

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow! That is one subscribtion to rule them all. 😲

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, kloon said:

Wow! That is one subscribtion to rule them all. 😲

You'll own nothing, and you'll be happy

--Klaus Schwab

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Just so i understand this correctly, everytime Larry post something that im personally not interested in. You guys want me to post "pass"?!

I might actually try this one, cause i have never used Falcon and im kinda curious. Cool to get all expansions as well.

Edited by kloon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kloon said:

Just so i understand this correctly, everytime Larry post something that im personally not interested in. You guys want me to post "pass"?!

I might actually try this one, cause i have never used Falcon and im kinda curious. Cool to get all expansions as well.

Nope...nothing required of anyone.  Some just like to express themselves, which is their prerogative.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was kind of a joke, kloon, as the sub is called SonicPass. And I want to get Falcon. But not a sub. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All the UVI stuff I ever wanted, I own. I have quite a few libraries and couple plug ins. 

i never got into Falcon.

so for me this seems very expensive and does not take into account very long standing UVI users like myself I don't think

anyway, I HATE subs!!

Nigel

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EW Composer Cloud is working out well for me.  There are a lot of instruments I would not have bought that I have found very useful and some I would have purchased I have not used much. I assume this will work out the same so I am tempted.

Disc space, though, disc space.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Vernon Barnes said:

EW Composer Cloud is working out well for me.  There are a lot of instruments I would not have bought that I have found very useful and some I would have purchased I have not used much. I assume this will work out the same so I am tempted.

Disc space, though, disc space.

 

Composer Cloud is a much better option IMO...and about the same price with the current deal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Vernon Barnes said:

 

Disc space, though, disc space.

 

Word... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a fan of UVI to begin with.  I don't think many developers not named Reason Studios push the sub model. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One Subscription to rule them all, One Subscription to find them, One Subscription to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the price of one month's subscription fee, you can try out Falcon and everything else that UVI makes.

I wish all companies offered something like this as an option.  Wouldn't it be great to be able to try out a Spitfire library before buying it?

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Great Idea 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

For the price of one month's subscription fee, you can try out Falcon and everything else that UVI makes.

I wish all companies offered something like this as an option.  Wouldn't it be great to be able to try out a Spitfire library before buying it?

 

 

Exact , this is exctly how and why i went roland cloud ...after one month of pure fun ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...