UVI Subsctription Now Available - SonicPass

cclarry

Introducing SonicPass - Subscribe to Inspiration

Unlimited access to 1,000+ instruments & effect plugins

A completely new way to explore the world of UVI, putting unmatched creative freedom in reach of anyone: from Falcon to effect plugins, synths to acoustic instruments, post production and sound design tools, get unlimited access to our entire line of products, and all future releases!

Discover more:

https://www.uvi.net/sonicpass

• Like 1

Just so i understand this correctly, everytime Larry post something that im personally not interested in. You guys want me to post "pass"?!

I might actually try this one, cause i have never used Falcon and im kinda curious. Cool to get all expansions as well.

Edited by kloon

3 minutes ago, kloon said:

Just so i understand this correctly, everytime Larry post something that im personally not interested in. You guys want me to post "pass"?!

I might actually try this one, cause i have never used Falcon and im kinda curious. Cool to get all expansions as well.

Nope...nothing required of anyone.  Some just like to express themselves, which is their prerogative.

• Like 2

All the UVI stuff I ever wanted, I own. I have quite a few libraries and couple plug ins. 

i never got into Falcon.

so for me this seems very expensive and does not take into account very long standing UVI users like myself I don't think

anyway, I HATE subs!!

Nigel

EW Composer Cloud is working out well for me.  There are a lot of instruments I would not have bought that I have found very useful and some I would have purchased I have not used much. I assume this will work out the same so I am tempted.

Disc space, though, disc space.

3 minutes ago, Vernon Barnes said:

EW Composer Cloud is working out well for me.  There are a lot of instruments I would not have bought that I have found very useful and some I would have purchased I have not used much. I assume this will work out the same so I am tempted.

Disc space, though, disc space.

Composer Cloud is a much better option IMO...and about the same price with the current deal

For the price of one month's subscription fee, you can try out Falcon and everything else that UVI makes.

I wish all companies offered something like this as an option.  Wouldn't it be great to be able to try out a Spitfire library before buying it?

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 3

5 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

For the price of one month's subscription fee, you can try out Falcon and everything else that UVI makes.

I wish all companies offered something like this as an option.  Wouldn't it be great to be able to try out a Spitfire library before buying it?

Exact , this is exctly how and why i went roland cloud ...after one month of pure fun ...