Free Epic Game: Borderlands 3 - ends May 26th at 11:00 AM

abacab

14 hours ago, Fleer said:

And less than a year ago they added free Crossplay: 

https://borderlands.com/en-US/news/2021-06-24-borderlands-3-crossplay-update/

(P.s.: this is real fun. The last game I played a bit was Borderlands 2 from 2012.)

Allegedly Sony is joining the crossplay fun soon (unofficially hearing June).  Borderlands is one of my favorite series of games and I think Borderlands 3 really improved a lot of gameplay and "quality of life" elements from the previous.  Recommended, especially for free.  The DLCs are good too, even if the fourth one (the Krieg DLC) is too short.

I've picked up every Borderlands on every platform I have, currently I'm enjoying BL3 on both Xbox Series X and PC and also Tiny Tina's Wonderlands on Xbox Series X (but will grab it on PC when it is on sale there).

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Magic Russ said:

It would have been nice to have posted time zone.  It's 10:40 AM where I am and the deal is over. 

Sorry, Epic did not provide a time zone in their deal... but I did post the deal a couple days ago with "ending soon" in the title.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Paul Young said:

Bioshock Complete - probably not since most free games want you to buy sticker shock DLC.

Already got the Bioshock Collection in my GOG account, but what the heck, now I have 2 copies... :)

FYI, since these are remastered older games, the DLC is apparently  baked into them.

"Bioshock Remastered" also includes:

• Museum of Orphaned Concepts - Take a tour through BioShock's beginnings across multiple exhibits in this virtual museum, from early concept art to full in-game models.
  • Challenge Rooms - Test your combat skills and puzzle-solving prowess with this noncanonical series of trials.
  • Director's Commentary: Imagining BioShock - Discover new collectibles to unlock episodic videos featuring insights from Creative Director Ken Levine and Lead Animator Shawn Robertson.

"Bioshock 2 Remastered also includes:

• Minerva's Den - Uncover the mysteries of Rapture Central Computing, where an omniscient machine called The Thinker has fallen into the wrong hands.
  • Protector Trials - Choose specialized loadouts and see how long you can keep your Little Sister safe from waves of frenzied attackers in these combat-centric gauntlets.

"Bioshock Infinite: Complete Edition" also includes:

• BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea Episodes 1 & 2 - Explore Rapture just before its calamitous downfall in this two-part campaign.
  • Clash in the Clouds - Prove your mastery of BioShock Infinite's combat across 4 brand-new environments and complete challenges to unlock bonus content.
Edited by abacab

4 hours ago, Magic Russ said:

It would have been nice to have posted time zone.  It's 10:40 AM where I am and the deal is over. 

Current freebie BioShock ends Jun 02: 8am PT / 11am ET / 4pm BST