Soundiron Drinking Piano

cclarry

The Drinking Piano is a fat-bottomed monster upright with a classic beer hall sound that evokes images of the roaring 20s and pre-war 30s. We recorded this hundred-year-old instrument right up against the strings in a small, slightly reflective hall, giving you presence of a dry studio recording with just a hint of live ambiance. You'll feel as if you're right on the bench with the yellow, cracked ivories underneath your fingers.

$39 intro price!

https://soundiron.com/products/the-drinking-piano

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Christian Jones said:

I'll probably get this. I need a cool saloon piano to go with that spaghetti Western library I got a while back. 

Also check out both Sampletekk Rain uprights, especially when they’re on a 70% off sale. 

• Thanks 1

It is here and it does sound very nice, rich low end and should  be here for some time as I enroll it into Celebrate Recovery.The funniest thing was as I walked away, I thought I heard Bob Dylan! 😎
I continue enjoy seeing the Soundiron engine and learning more with each release that utilizes it. I think my first library that used it was their Didgeridoo 

Stay tuned 📺

Edited by Simeon Amburgey
  • Like 1

Wondering how long it takes for the download to show up in my profile. The transaction has gone thru and I've received an invoice but an hour later and it still hasn't shown up. Am I too impatient?

Another hour later...

Oh, there it is! Never mind...

Edited by fret_man