Groove 3 All Access Deal!

cclarry

We just wanted to let you know that we have an awesome promotion going on right now where you can get an All-Access Pass for only $4.99 a month for 3 months, and then lock in $9.99 a month after that until you cancel!

That's over 65% off the regular price of $15 a month for the first 3 months and 33% off until you choose to end your subscription.

There's no contracts or commitment, your card will be billed $4.99 a month for the first 3 months, and then only $9.99 a month thereafter until you quit. You can easily cancel anytime with one-click in your account dashboard.

*Limited-time offer. Must redeem by May 31, 2022

https://www.groove3.com/cart

• Like 3

I bought my Groove 3 one year sub from BH Photo for 89.99  You MUST be logged in to see that price and the order is noncancelable and nonreturnable.  Also, you have to wait up to a month before you get the box (in the mail) with the serial # in it, and it did take the whole month for me to get it.  BONUS though-  What they sent me was the twelve month sub PLUS three free months.  So- I am happy at $6 / month overall.  No guarantees the you would get the 3-free months though, because they do have a SKU for 12+3 months for $138 but with electronic delivery.

• Great Idea 1

5 hours ago, cclarry said:

We just wanted to let you know that we have an awesome promotion going on right now where you can get an All-Access Pass for only $4.99 a month for 3 months, and then lock in $9.99 a month after that until you cancel!

That's over 65% off the regular price of $15 a month for the first 3 months and 33% off until you choose to end your subscription.

There's no contracts or commitment, your card will be billed $4.99 a month for the first 3 months, and then only $9.99 a month thereafter until you quit. You can easily cancel anytime with one-click in your account dashboard.

*Limited-time offer. Must redeem by May 31, 2022

https://www.groove3.com/cart

This is the way to go.  I have this with MPV and Groove 3.