Sonuscore Medieval Instruments Sounds of Knights & Taverns

cclarry

We are proud to present our first phrase library focusing on plucked instruments. MEDIEVAL PHRASES LUTE & THEORBO brings you into a world of classic imagination, booming with bards and taverns, questing knights, and roving robber barons and bandits. The light, heavenly plucks of the lute are richly accented by the deep voice of the theorbo, perfect for period pieces, experimental music, or ambient dwellings. The interface gives you your choice of phrases, while an FX page offers you full control over the EQ. Use the added delay to draw out unexpected complexities and reverb to give you the space you need to fill the feasting halls of knights and ladies.

$79.99 Intro Price

https://sonuscore.com/shop/medieval-phrases-lute-theorbo/

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1

So they uploaded a new set of files and these actually have the instrument files in them.

However, there is a bug where you can't change Themes using Komplete Kontrol - and in fact I couldn't even change them clicking the interface until I figured out to unclick the first one then you could click any theme you want but you actually select multiple even though only one can be active.

It appears this product wasn't ready to ship.

It sounds amazing though, it really does!

2 hours ago, James Foxall said:

So they uploaded a new set of files and these actually have the instrument files in them.

However, there is a bug where you can't change Themes using Komplete Kontrol - and in fact I couldn't even change them clicking the interface until I figured out to unclick the first one then you could click any theme you want but you actually select multiple even though only one can be active.

It appears this product wasn't ready to ship.

It sounds amazing though, it really does!

If it had been sounds of pirates instead, it would surely been ready to ship.

• Like 1