Did You Know.....

Tim Smith

They no longer call CbB Sonar?  I recently enrolled in Groove 3 for training. I looked up Cakewalk there. All they have are SONAR videos!!

Lots of places still call the software Sonar.

In other news- Did you know  Audent just released a killer interface? The EVO 16. 

It comes in at the sub 499.00 price point and has lots of I/O. 

On 5/26/2022 at 9:21 AM, Tim Smith said:

I guess the message behind all of this is- If you want the honey you have to stick your nose in the flower.

Yeah ! just make sure you got your reinforced boxer briefs on when you stick your nose in the flower because you don't want an overzealous humming bird to poke you on the crack of your buttocks 😜 

Kenny

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Tim Smith said:

Kenny sometimes I am glad I can't see inside of your head. That might go both ways :)

You might be scared inside of my head.lol.

Huh  ?  You don't like wide open empty spaces ?????  Well that's all your gonna find inside my head 😆

On a good day my two working brain cells might decide to work with each other . Truthfully speaking if they work together or not that's still happens to be the easy part 😉

It's all the tortured emotions and conflicting impulses that have me concerned    .

Do you think it's easy trying to live with myself when I'm thinking about punching  an "Imaginary  Humming Bird" on the beak while he is in mid air flight near my buttocks   . He could be looking for a different flower for all I know yet in my mind he is out to get me 🤔

I happen to like Humming birds ! A few times in the recent past  I have played my acoustic guitar and real Humming Birds have actually came over to my deck area and hung around for a song or two .😇

I got to go now , it has been real nice taking with you , It's my scheduled time to call The Hot Line and they are expecting my call  :P

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Huh  ?  You don't like wide open empty spaces ?????  Well that's all your gonna find inside my head 😆

On a good day my two working brain cells might decide to work with each other . Truthfully speaking if they work together or not that's still happens to be the easy part 😉

I know better than that Kenny. You have it together up there. This sounds more like someone else. 😵