The DuoBros

Crowded House - Weather with you acoustic cover

I made acoustic cover of song Weather with you, its not perfect but i love this song, like vocal harmonies and its great song :)

• Like 3

i've never heard the original but from that point of view i can say that the song is catchy and i liked it right off the bat....you guys did a very good job....(note: ends too abruptly....).... 🎶👍👌🔊

• Thanks 1

I reckon these are tricky harmonies to pull off - you did a really good job on this.

Andy

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AndyB01 said:

I reckon these are tricky harmonies to pull off - you did a really good job on this.

Andy

Thank you, yes it is....there are a few heavy harmonies to sing I did my best to sound good

Thank you all, in the second revision i tried adding saturation to the vocals bus and i think it is an improvement as far as vocals are concerned what do you think?

• Like 1

This is one of those pop songs I actually enjoyed, this cover works.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Here is another acoustic cover of Crowded House - Dont dream its over

Have a nice day and enjoy

Edited by The DuoBros
wrong link of the song
  • Like 1

This song was pretty much the soundtrack to revising for my degree exams (the radio played it a *lot*) so I've got a lot of memories associated with it.  It's not one of my favourite songs by any means, but you've done a cracking version and have nailed the vocals perfectly.

It's also the first time I've heard some of the words clearly (I always heard "There's a small boat made of china" as "There's a small boat man in China" and wondered what it was on about...).

• Like 1

I love both of these covers, especially "Don't dream it's over".  Excellent vocals and great production!!

• Thanks 1