EZDrummer Updated to 3.02

cclarry

Release notes for EZdrummer 3.0.2

2022-05-24

EZdrummer 3.0.2 is now available to download using the Product Manager or from the ‘My Products’ area in your Toontrack account. Please note that version 3.0.2 is required for the support of EZX expansion packs released from this point forward (Q2 2022).

BUG FIXES

General

Adding or removing the plug-in in Cakewalk should no longer cause a crash.

Grooves Tab

The Bandmate button in Replace MIDI is now correctly disabled when the Bandmate is not active (has no input).

Bandmate

It was possible to play in the Bandmate after the source had been deleted.

The Swing knob value was not updated when a new groove was selected.

Known issues in EZdrummer 3.0.2

2022-05-24

General
– Mixer presets from EZdrummer 1 are not available in EZdrummer 3.
– On Windows, if display scaling is set to a value above 100% and EZdrummer 3 is used in a DAW, dragging MIDI to the song track becomes difficult.*

Mixcraft
– Follow host is not aligning the EZD3 song track with the DAW timeline properly in Mixcraft.**

*An offset causes the MIDI to not land on the Song track correctly. A workaround is to turn off High DPI mode in the DAW preferences, or set the Windows display scaling to 100%.

**Acoustica reports that this issue is fixed in the next major version of Mixcraft. They hope to release Mixcraft 10 late this year. A beta version of Mixcraft 9 that fixes the issue is available at the following link. https://acoustica.com/mixcraft/support/beta

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was having zero, I repeat ZERO, issues with EZD3.0.
3.02 updated flawlessly and EZD3 continues to work perfectly.

t

Off topic, but related: The fix made for Cakewalk specifically speaks volumes about ToonTrack,
and should eliminate any doubt that CbB is not taken seriously by the "industry"...

• Like 3
  • Great Idea 1

43 minutes ago, DeeringAmps said:

t

Off topic, but related: The fix made for Cakewalk specifically speaks volumes about ToonTrack,
and should eliminate any doubt that CbB is not taken seriously by the "industry"...

I'm not sure if that is true but I kinda think it might be them just being respectful toward their elders. Good either way I guess.

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, LAGinz said:

The industry standard when it comes to products and updates downloading and installing properly. Others should take note.

For the most part I agree. I once had an update of a kit that simply would not take. The solution was simple. Uninstall/Install. Move on. 

• Like 2