Plusar Product Launch - Massive & MU

cclarry

A different equalizing experience

We are very proud to announce the release of Pulsar Massive, the most complete passive EQ plugin. Musical and intuitive, it is a must-have for mixing and mastering.

Pulsar Massive has a rich and dynamic sound due to the accurate inductors modeling, never muddy at the bottom, never aggressive at the top. With its smooth and musical EQ curves, due to its parallel topology, Pulsar Massive offers a more intuitive and fluid way to shape the frequency spectrum.

Get an exclusive deal as a Pulsar Audio plugin owner!

Check your emails for a personal discount code

https://pulsar.audio/massive

or get Massive and MU for $199

https://pulsar.audio/mu/

I might get this...as the only other Manley Massive Passive that I'm aware of is the UAD,
and since I can get it at the reduced $59 price, it might be worth it!  It falls 
a little over my buying guideline of "Must be at LEAST 50% off", so will probably
pull the Demo to see 

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, cclarry said:

I might get this...as the only other Manley Massive Passive that I'm aware of is the UAD,
and since I can get it at the reduced $59 price, it might be worth it!  It falls 
a little over my buying guideline of "Must be at LEAST 50% off", so will probably
pull the Demo to see 

Yeah I'm intrigued by this one as well and will definitely give it a demo.

There's also Acustica Audio Magenta as well which is based in the Manley Massive Passive EQs I believe.

I do find some of the Pulsar plugs heavy on CPU, but if it's lighter than Magenta then it still could be a good option too.

• Great Idea 1

Aside from Smasher I don't have much experience with Pulsar. It all seems nice but rather expensive. I already have Acustica Magenta and I believe Native Instruments' Passive EQ is also modeled on the Manley (it sure looks like it) and is developed by Softube. The latter doesn't score that high on the 'accurate emulations' chart, but I like the sound. Haven't had the change to try Magenta that much.

I'm interested in the reviews wether or not it is something for my wishlist.

• Like 1