Sample Logic Xosphere

cclarry

77% off - $79.99

GET 77% OFF XOSPHERE 2!
The World's Most Creative Atmosphere Creation Tool!

Great news! For the next few days, we are offering XOSPHERE 2 at an amazing 77% discount (you save a whopping $270)! 

BUNDLE UP AND SAVE EVEN MORE!

For just $149.99 (you save $499.99), bundle up and get XOSPHERE and XOSPHERE 2.

DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS SALE!
USE CODE: XO77 AT CHECKOUT TO RECIEVE THE DISCOUNT!

BUY NOW

Yeah no upgrade price.  Users on KvR/VI forums report they have been able to use the coupon along with a $50 gift certificate bought from Audio Plugin Deals site for $30 (using reward bucks to lower the price) so their final price (assuming they had reward dollars) was even less.  In theory you aren't supposed to be able to stack discounts with the gift certificates though, so I'm not sure how long that will work.  I sadly didn't even try this, thinking it wouldn't work.  Xosphere 2 is pretty nice though, I have Xosphere 1 (the Kontakt player version) this is definitely even better.  Wish it were a Kontakt player library though.

2 hours ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

Yeah no upgrade price.  Users on KvR/VI forums report they have been able to use the coupon along with a $50 gift certificate bought from Audio Plugin Deals site for $30 (using reward bucks to lower the price) so their final price (assuming they had reward dollars) was even less.  In theory you aren't supposed to be able to stack discounts with the gift certificates though, so I'm not sure how long that will work.  I sadly didn't even try this, thinking it wouldn't work.  Xosphere 2 is pretty nice though, I have Xosphere 1 (the Kontakt player version) this is definitely even better.  Wish it were a Kontakt player library though.

Ah so the librayry isnt present in the library tab ? 

No it's not in the library tab and there is no NI serial number.  They appear to have switch both Xosphere 1 and Xosphere 2 to being normal Kontakt libraries, requiring the full version of Kontakt.  When I bought Xosphere 1 it was part of some bundle and was a full Kontakt Library version.  They don't seem to be selling that anymore.  And Xosphere 2 I don't think ever was available in a library version.

Watch the demo and it s always the same kind of useless sounds ... he should have done like spitfire , or heavyocity or output , providing regular waveform sources as well'as a starting point , it  seems like a mess of random sample , hit and miss , more aimed at disocvering than real sounddesign ....indeed could be usefull for cinematic , but even if i love pads and adrone atmlspheres ect ... i would go with alchemy or omnisphere isntead ....

i might be wrong , but this is my feeling after 3 reveiws...

2 hours ago, Zo said:

Watch the demo and it s always the same kind of useless sounds ... he should have done like spitfire , or heavyocity or output , providing regular waveform sources as well'as a starting point , it  seems like a mess of random sample , hit and miss , more aimed at disocvering than real sounddesign ....indeed could be usefull for cinematic , but even if i love pads and adrone atmlspheres ect ... i would go with alchemy or omnisphere isntead ....

i might be wrong , but this is my feeling after 3 reveiws...

Look at the walkthrough by Reuben Cornell. It will give you a pretty good idea of what it can do.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ryan99 said:

Look at the walkthrough by Reuben Cornell. It will give you a pretty good idea of what it can do.

I will.  The one whatched is the one from sample library . Com 

any link ?

Just now, Ryan99 said:

It depends if the hair is hiding the face, which is not the case here.

lllooooooolllll 

i found the loading kinda slow when swtching presets , do you guyz have this issue as well ? even after batch resave ?