FLEET Mac WOOD Drums (Kontakt & Wav)

facets

- Clear and Easy to use Interface for a whole LUDWIG drumkit
- Multi Round-Robin and articulations
- up to 12RR
- kick / snare / high hat/ high hat open / snarerolls / crash / ride / tom 1 / tom2
- GM Mapped
- Kontakt 5.4.3 and above
- WAV files are included (24bit/48khz)
- Straight Into Tape (15 IPS)
- Mixready (you get what you hear)

https://vintagedrumsamples.gumroad.com

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I was just saying that I don't think that we have enough drum libraries.....:P

For those who do dance genres two is enough for acoustic drums.  I don't have the ears of drummer to know the difference between materials used in kits.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

Mick can't sue. Its impossible.

Someone needs to tell this developer that you don't avoid trademark infringement by changing a letter or switching a word. For instance, their drum kit has the name, "The Beatle."  Look at what EastWest did with "Fab Four." That said, the demo sounds nice.  

There’s a whole thread on this at Gearspace: AnyDayLong

The drums are good-sounding and are very similar to the styles/eras they represent. I like the Stones one but do not feel entirely comfortable buying. Even at these ultra affordable prices.

Are there known copyright or other issues, is there proof the samples are being pinched from elsewhere?

Edited by Ric
Punctuation corrected.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Ric said:

There’s a whole thread on this at Gearspace: AnyDayLong

The drums are good-sounding and are very similar to the styles/eras they represent. I like the Stones one but do not feel entirely comfortable buying. Even at these ultra affordable prices.

Are there known copyright or other issues, is there proof the samples are being pinched from elsewhere?

One thing,  their copy states that their vinyl samples are recorded from commercial vinyl albums. That's copyright infringement for sure. It's certainly the AnyDayLong guy and he's affiliated with Past To Future. I've bought PTF stuff for years,  but don't know anything about them, so I can’t vouch for how legit they are. But it's clear neither are great respectors of copyright laws when it comes to samples lifted from vinyl records. Their drum samples seem fine. They're not detailed and I  don't think they lifted them from vinyl records,  but I don’t know for sure. This dev does seem rather shady. 

• Like 1