Komplete Select 50% off

cclarry

50% OFF KOMPLETE 13 SELECT

Grab new sounds with this essential collection of Native’s premium instruments, synths, effects, and Expansions. Including MASSIVE, MONARK, HYBRID KEYS, RAUM, and more, KOMPLETE 13 SELECT packs everything you need to start and finish your tracks. Sweeten the deal with 50% off using this code:

SELECT22

Pssst! If you end up wanting even more, you’ll qualify for upgrade prices on expanded KOMPLETE 13 collections.

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/bundles/komplete-13-select/

So, I don't really need/want this but it caused me to go online and look at my custom upgrade offers. The price difference  between Komplete Ultimate and Komplete Ultimate Collector's Edition is $400. What is my upgrade offer for moving from one to the other?

$599!! Wait, what??

8 minutes ago, fret_man said:

So, I don't really need/want this but it caused me to go online and look at my custom upgrade offers. The price difference  between Komplete Ultimate and Komplete Ultimate Collector's Edition is $400. What is my upgrade offer for moving from one to the other?

$599!! Wait, what??

Well, you made me curious to what my offer would be to upgrade from Komplete 13 standard to Komplete Ultimate...

My Upgrades:

Ultimate $599!!! vs. $1199 Bundle price

Ultimate CE $999!!! vs. $1599 Bundle price

Edited by abacab

34 minutes ago, Last Call said:

What would happen if I spent all that money and tomorrow the company goes kaput and dies forever (no other company buys it, they just disappear)?

😇

Closing time......you don't have to go home but you can't....stay....here....

• Haha 2

Al old stuff. but all very good stuff. I have KU and pretty much all the stuff I use the most is included in this. Drumlab, Massive, Monark, Scarbee Rick and the two hybrid keys are 10+.

Same with Maschine. My most used expansions are Solar, Lical and True. 

The FX are so so..  

19 hours ago, Last Call said:

What would happen if I spent all that money and tomorrow the company goes kaput and dies forever (no other company buys it, they just disappear)?

😇

If u think they will die they will give news of Komplete 14 and 15 together 

20 hours ago, Last Call said:

😇

Right now, on my hard drive, I have twice that much socked into vst and plugs I will hardly ever use.  I could have bought food, or paid bills, invested, or gambled it away.  Your question is over my pay grade.  What I do is shake my head in disbelief, and then go on to the next Larry post, to see what else I could "invest" in.