60% off all EastWest, including Hollywood Orchestra Opus Edition Diamond for $398:

cclarry

20 minutes ago, James Foxall said:

I’m guessing it took 15% off the list price and not the sale price?

I'm grateful for the deal and look forward to playing with it. 

Me too!  I've had Hollywood Orchestra Original, and Opus was a PURE SHAFT to HO Original Owners when it was released.
I was debating about the $295 upgrade price, which is half off....but $278 is no-brainer....and we get the NEW expansion too!

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 2

Spent a while putting my EastWest Opus libs on a new M1Max laptop with a crazy fast ssd at 7.4 GB/sec:

Hollywood Orchestra, Choirs, Pop Brass, Backup Singers, Voices of Soul, Forbidden Planet, Ghostwriter, Fab Four, Gypsy, Silk (but left out the Pianos for now). 
Next I’m adding Spitfire BBC Pro and Omni plus a few bundles from Arturia, FabFilter, iZotope, Kilohearts and Slate.

Fun times ahead when I’m on the road ;)

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Me too!  I've had Hollywood Orchestra Original, and Opus was a PURE SHAFT to HO Original Owners when it was released.
I was debating about the $295 upgrade price, which is half off....but $278 is no-brainer....and we get the NEW expansion too!

17$ is a the difference between debating and a no brainer? 

28 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

I bought it for 249$ on a limited time sale some months ago

edit: if you mean full release, yes, me I paid for the upgrade 

I don't remember it ever being $249, and I've been waiting for a long time.
The upgrade currently at $295 is the lowest it's ever been that I'm aware of.
That's why I consider $278 a no brainer.  Was it on a Black Friday or something?