Compromise-Original

Johnbee58

Hi John . . . I'm a liker of this one ! So many interesting moments along the way, great instrumental surprises . . . I actually found this very theatrical in it's presentation, like something you would hear in a musical stage production.

• Thanks 1

@mark skinnerThanks for listening, Mark.😃

@Wookiee & @noynekker Thanks for your input.  "Broadway Meets Bowen".  Cool!  Wook, you're right about that synth so I brought it down  and panned it from 4 o'clock to 2 o' clock to spread it out a bit.  I also put a buss compressor on the Master.  Seems to hold everything together better.

🙂John B

Edited by Johnbee58

23 hours ago, Johnbee58 said:

No singing robots here.  Just me. 🙂

Like it, love it or hate it. ☺️

https://www.soundclick.com/music/songInfo.cfm?songID=14397716

😀John B

at first it sounded like you were a bit hesitant

but then you stepped into yourself

nobody will hear the truth until you express it

Edited by Jesse Screed
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, freddy j said:

Hi John  glad to see you back on the forum!  This a nice reflective song and the performance and mix sound good.  I like that pause around 1:40 and the bass line that follows.  Very nice work indeed!

Thank you, Mr. Bluesman!!😉

😀John B.

2 hours ago, Douglas Kirby said:

Nice job - I thought your vocal stood out on this one.  This had a 70's light rock vibe to me.  I really liked that synth after the breakdown section.

Regarding the mix - well done.

Thanks for listening, Doug 😀.

😀John B

On 5/22/2022 at 10:56 PM, noynekker said:

Hi John . . . I'm a liker of this one ! So many interesting moments along the way, great instrumental surprises . . . I actually found this very theatrical in it's presentation, like something you would hear in a musical stage production.

On 5/23/2022 at 7:13 AM, Wookiee said:

As noynekker noes this is much more a musical theatre piece, mix sound fair here on my Events.  That lead synths sounds just tad to forward at the 2;18 point woudl be my only observation.

Agree with what both Noynekker and Wookie said   - enjoyed this, thanks for posting

Nigel

• Thanks 1