Isn't the coffee house , a coffee house ?

Zo

27 minutes ago, heath row said:

Yes, but they like you to drink the in house coffee no matter how foul it tastes.

No BYO allowed.

What is BYO ?   We always poked other stuff around , and the fact that i value my friends around more that people in other forums must be taking in account .

Not the first thread i see closed for no reason ...

I don't care about the thread , i do care more about the forum vibe ....

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, heath row said:

BYO = Bring Your Own

And ? 

Coffee house : a place to discuss any topic (exept politics and religion because we're 4 years old)    ...

Ain't that supposed to be it ?   (i'm kinda sarcastic those days being really tired of being patronised and infantilized all around the web ...(if only that was the only place) 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Zo said:

Ain't that supposed to be it ?   (i'm kinda sarcastic those days being really tired of being patronised and infantilized all around

No! I really didn't notice 🤣

Off to go have a cup of Java

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Zo said:

And ? 

i'm kinda sarcastic

I was being sarcastic.

In house coffee = CbB, BYO = Studio One(In this case)

Those who own the coffee house don't seem to want BYO, that or someone complained about your thread because it was about Studio One.

I agree with you.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, craigb said:

Occasionally the moderators forget this is a Coffee House.

Besides, this is now 1984 so others will tell you what you should be thinking!

coffee-do-stupid-things-faster1.jpg

When the pot calls the kettle black.🤣

2 hours ago, Zo said:

Isn't the coffee house , a coffee house ?

No, it's not.  It's kind of like an online sub forum.   Generally a coffee house is considered a brick and mortar place where you go to drink coffee with friends, or alone.   Here, you don't really know who you are visiting with.  To be honest though, often when I go to a coffee house I end up talking to myself anyway, which is kind of like this forum.

Never take anything to seriously, but if you become outraged, then they have you by the noidals.  In a real coffee shop you could get physical with someone.   It is very much like a real coffee house in that if you don't like it you can always leave and go to another place you like better.  Also, here they don't sell cakes, so it costs you nothing, and if the coffee is cold, you are out nothing.

Just don't say you are in heaven.

3 hours ago, Zo said:

We always poked other stuff around , and the fact that i value my friends around more that people in other forums must be taking in account .

Not the first thread i see closed for no reason ...

I don't care about the thread , i do care more about the forum vibe ....

Try to think of it as a public service Zo... a reminder that however bad things might get, at least you're not one of those people who spend their lives actively looking for trivial things to object to.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Jesse Screed said:

When the pot calls the kettle black.🤣

No, it's not.  It's kind of like an online sub forum.   Generally a coffee house is considered a brick and mortar place where you go to drink coffee with friends, or alone.   Here, you don't really know who you are visiting with.  To be honest though, often when I go to a coffee house I end up talking to myself anyway, which is kind of like this forum.

Never take anything to seriously, but if you become outraged, then they have you by the noidals.  In a real coffee shop you could get physical with someone.   It is very much like a real coffee house in that if you don't like it you can always leave and go to another place you like better.  Also, here they don't sell cakes, so it costs you nothing, and if the coffee is cold, you are out nothing.

Just don't say you are in heaven.

lol wainting to see if somebody hits me in a real coffee house about studio one plugin scan lol ....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zo said:

lol wainting to see if somebody hits me in a real coffee house about studio one plugin scan lol ....

Who said anything about hitting anybody?🤕  I just said you can get physical. 

I know you already have an SO, but I've heard about you Euros, so anyway😁 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zo said:

Ok, here we go ……

what does Studio One have to to do in a Cakewalk sponsored forum ?

Just saying …….

J

ps : i’m closer to you than most - 465km SW of Paris (which is not the be all and centre of France 😜😜😜) ….… pm me in french if you want to go further !