Korg Software Updates

jim137

Hm.  I'm already up-to-date (same versions as what was listed).  My initial installation was on April 26.

I'm hoping that TRITON Extreme can be M1 Native (like the rest of the plugins).

Edited by ALC

I swear that I had updated already too.

So I just reloaded the Korg Software Pass and it listed the same synths as needing an update.

I did a google search and it turns out there was a later version of Software Pass  v1.1.11 and I was in 1.1.7.

This link has the update: Korg Software Pass.

All appear correctly updated now.

Too bad the portal does not know to update itself.

Edited by jim137
spelling
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jim137 said:

I swear that I had updated already too.

So I just reloaded the Korg Software Pass and it listed the same synths as needing an update.

I did a google search and it turns out there was a later version of Software Pass  v1.1.11 and I was in 1.1.7.

This link has the update: Korg Software Pass.

All appear correctly updated now.

Too bad the portal does not know to update itself.

Thanks.  I was running KORG Software Pass 1.1.4.  Updated to 1.1.10 (latest for Mac).

The differences I see are the additions of:

• wavestate native
  • opsix native

Both have "Try Demo" buttons.

10 hours ago, Zo said:

Anybody can explain me what s the difference between the triton regular versus extreme : only the valve ? Same presets mostly ...

The presets are organized differently with the Triton vs. the Triton Extreme.

The regular Triton includes all 8 of the factory expansion library EXB-PCM cards. The TRITON comes with every one of the original TRITON preset programs.

In the Triton Extreme all patches are organized into factory banks containing most of the waveforms. No EXB PCM cards.

https://www.korg.com/us/products/software/kc_triton/

• Thanks 1

The new versions are about:

[PC/Mac] After installing the version 2.3.0 plug-ins, opening a project that was using earlier versions of the plug-ins would cause the project to not recall properly or to crash. This issue was observed in Cubase, Nuendo and Studio One 5. This problem has been fixed.

[PC/Mac] Fixed a problem in which vst patch files created with vst2 plug-ins in Cubase could not be loaded correctly in vst3.

[PC/Mac] Fixed a problem with Digital Performer 11 where it would fail to validate vst3 plug-ins.