VPS Avenger synth 50% off for $109 at PluginBoutique

Craig N

Always found this so fun when demoing but always had random crashes (Windows/Reaper). Have demoed a few times and never seems to get better, thats why I've never jumped in. How stable is it for others?

6 hours ago, tom said:

Always found this so fun when demoing but always had random crashes (Windows/Reaper). Have demoed a few times and never seems to get better, thats why I've never jumped in. How stable is it for others?

I wondered about this too as I also had crashes, but noticed something with the demo - it's version 1.4.2 which is quite some way behind the current version. 

I had heard that it was pirated some time back, that may be why they haven't updated the demo. 

The latest is version 1.8.something

I joined their Facebook group to find out about upgrade pricing, and it seems version 2 is planned for either late 2022 or sometime in 2023, and the upgrade cost is likely to be a little under 100€.  

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

I'm  sorry to ask this, but checked few videos on this and it doesn't sound anything really special ... lots of options, I get it but apart of that... still very average sound... anyone care to explain why it is sounding good to you, what is for you so special about it sound wise?

Thanks gals and guys!

16 minutes ago, ZokZTM said:

I'm  sorry to ask this, but checked few videos on this and it doesn't sound anything really special ... lots of options, I get it but apart of that... still very average sound... anyone care to explain why it is sounding good to you, what is for you so special about it sound wise?

Thanks gals and guys!

I'm really wondering this too. I have pretty much all of the 'vst supersynths' (Sylenth, Serum, Diva, etc.), apart from this one. The price always held me back and I'm not sure what is so special.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ZokZTM said:

Thanks gals and guys!

Although the sound quality is not better than Dune 3, Diva, Pigments, its tremendous potential lies in looking like the Nexus but fully editable, it is a very powerful synthesizer and all its expansions are reitable and sound very good.

• Like 1