Craig N

VPS Avenger synth 50% off for $109 at PluginBoutique

The only thing bothering me is that you should reactivate every few months. At least that’s what I read. But I love the sound. 

Always found this so fun when demoing but always had random crashes (Windows/Reaper). Have demoed a few times and never seems to get better, thats why I've never jumped in. How stable is it for others?

6 hours ago, tom said:

Always found this so fun when demoing but always had random crashes (Windows/Reaper). Have demoed a few times and never seems to get better, thats why I've never jumped in. How stable is it for others?

I wondered about this too as I also had crashes, but noticed something with the demo - it's version 1.4.2 which is quite some way behind the current version. 

I had heard that it was pirated some time back, that may be why they haven't updated the demo. 

Yeah, the demo version is pretty old and has been the exact same for quite a while now.

• Like 1

The latest is version 1.8.something

I joined their Facebook group to find out about upgrade pricing, and it seems version 2 is planned for either late 2022 or sometime in 2023, and the upgrade cost is likely to be a little under 100€.  

• Thanks 1