Acon Digital updates Acoustica to v7.4 - New ARA2 Plug-in

cclarry

Acon Digital has released version 7.4 of their powerful audio editor Acoustica for Windows and Mac.

Acoustica is available in a Premium Edition and a lower cost Standard Edition. The Premium Edition includes a new ARA2 plug-in that offers the complete functionality of Acoustica's clip editor and can be seamlessly integrated into digital audio workstations (DAWs) with ARA2 support. ARA takes away the hassle of transferring clips back and forth between the host application and Acoustica, and DAW sessions are kept up-to-date automatically.

Discover Acoustica 7.4

https://acondigital.com/products/acoustica-audio-editor/

1 hour ago, GroverKen said:

Moved from Soundforge to Acoustica Premium a couple of years back and find it excellent. Looking forward to trying out the new ARA2 integration.

I switched to Acoustic Premium mostly to get rid of SpectraLayers. It's turned out to be an excellent audio editor.

In Studio One Pro, I currently have to use "drag the Acoustic plugin from the Effects tab on to the audio event while holding down the ALT key" to use the ARA2 functionality. I also have to click on the audio event after that to get the Acoustica editor to load in the editor window in SO. I really hope PreSonus add a menu item for it like they have for Melodyne (Audio | Edit with Melodyne).

Edited by John Maar