Spitfire Professional Composer's Guide

cclarry

2 minutes ago, James Foxall said:

Spoiler: it's a very detailed mutli-sampled finger cymbal instrument.

Prepare to get your belly-dancing gypsy on!

Finally, something I've got the belly for.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Based on this:

The Professional Composer’s Guide is currently available as a digital eBook only, through the Issuu platform. 

I can't quite tell if the only way to read it is online via the Issuu viewer, but it seems that way.

• Like 1

Paul is totally legit. Look, he knows Hans Zimmer personally! Even brought him a Coke and seems pretty pleased about it.

Meanwhile, Hans is busy explaining to the other guy that it's not his fault, Tina Guo just doesn't date nerds. The fellow wearing glasses with another pair hanging from his shirt didn't even have to ask.

smc0522_product-page_-img.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, bitflipper said:

Paul is totally legit. Look, he knows Hans Zimmer personally! Even brought him a Coke and seems pretty pleased about it.

Meanwhile, Hans is busy explaining to the other guy that it's not his fault, Tina Guo just doesn't date nerds. The fellow wearing glasses with another pair hanging from his shirt didn't even have to ask.

smc0522_product-page_-img.jpg

I think the glasses guys all had a coded joke about Paul that Paul thinks is about something completely different, hence why they are all laughing.