Waves Introduce Bass Fingers!

cclarry

FINGERSTYLE BASS WITH ALL THE NUANCE OF A REAL PLAYER. 

Creating realistic MIDI bass lines is more than just notes. You want the expressiveness, the touch of strings hitting the frets, and all the goodness that happens in-between the notes. 

Bass Fingers includes the largest library ever created of fingerstyle bass samples, adapting to what you do on your keyboard to give you the same mechanics, variations and dynamics a seasoned bass player would play naturally across the fretboard. 

HEAR IT NOW

$24.50 with code HALF...not up at EP yet!

• Thanks 1

So what's the story behind Inspire instrument collection?  I had been thinking about getting the Pianos & Keys collection, didn't even realize there was another instrument bundle.  Will they continue to add things to Inspire or are they likely to create yet another instrument bundle?  Or even worse add things to Pianos & Keys and not to Inspire.  Inspire isn't that badly priced with the half coupon at EP.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bapu said:

Inspire instrument collection

I checked at everyplugin.com and all I have is Grand Rhapsody and it would be a little too much for what I would get. 

As I see it I would get 7 new plugins, with only 5 of them I really would want. I have 3 of them already in Mercury. And if goes like Matt suggests would it be worth it?

It still would only be $20 a plugin....

Can somebody answer a question?   

I don't want to pay for WUP and so I have stopped buying Waves plugins. I'm fine with losing most of them, particularly the stuff from Gold, if that day ever comes. Nothing wrong with them, I just use other stuff more.  

But this interests me and the price is sweet.  

I have mostly 10.0 plugins with two 9.20 plugins.  When I load Waves Central it says I can update my plugins.  If I do so, will they stop working without WUP?  

Can I load this without having an up-to-date Waves Central?

Thanks,

Tiger

13 minutes ago, Tiger The Frog said:

If I do so, will they stop working without WUP?  

Waves plugins don't stop working without WUP. Waves Central is telling you you can update to the latest version you're entitled to without WUP.  

I had told myself I wasn't going to buy waves again (mainly because of their  null resell value) but here I am considering Manny Marroquin 's eq and the API 550. SMH, like the youngsters say, LOL!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

So what's the story behind Inspire instrument collection?  I had been thinking about getting the Pianos & Keys collection, didn't even realize there was another instrument bundle.  Will they continue to add things to Inspire or are they likely to create yet another instrument bundle?  Or even worse add things to Pianos & Keys and not to Inspire.  Inspire isn't that badly priced with the half coupon at EP.

I'm sure Inspire contains Pianos & Keys.  I had that collection before upgrading to Inspire and after that the P&K license disappeared from my account. I upgraded in hope that all new Waves instruments would be included in this collection for free or, at least, for a small amount. Bass Fingers is the first new instrument since then and it was indeed included. Also, when I upgraded I brought all my v9 instruments to v10. In short, I think the Inspire collection is worth having but, as with all Waves plugs, it'll be wise to wait for a good sale  to get it.

1 hour ago, John Maar said:

Currently installing Bass Fingers.

The install size wasn't listed online, but showed up at install time.

Interestingly, you get 2 choices: the SD files or the HD files. 2.x GB vs 15.x GB.

HD for me.

We shall see.

It says HERE under Tech specs: 

8 GB free disk space on the system drive 
Sample libraries also require: SD 2.3 GB | HD 15.6 GB

Does it really take up 8GB on the system drive?