New Waves Nx Studio Collection

cclarry

Mix with Confidence in the World’s Best Studios 

Access the acoustics and monitoring systems of Ocean Way Nashville, CLA’s Mix LA and Germano Studios New York (originally The Hit Factory) – so you can fine-tune your mixes with confidence on any pair of stereo headphones. 

Get your mixes to translate and sound great on any system: With the Nx Virtual Studio Collection, you can finally make your best decisions about balance, stereo image, the low end and mix depth, wherever you are. 

Intro $79.99 - $71.99 with code YNY23

https://www.waves.com/bundles/nx-virtual-studio-collection#introducing-nx-virtual-studio

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Even lower (as expected) if you already have some of these Nx's and do an upgrade

For me, it ends up at $24.99 from everyplugin. It would pay off as soon as one plugin is added to the bundle, but I'm on the fence. I already have too many mix checking plugins and I'm thinking that having more will just slow me down significantly for a tiny potential improvement.

5 hours ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

Even lower (as expected) if you already have some of these Nx's and do an upgrade

For me, it ends up at $24.99

I already have them all, and it still was going to cost me $29.99. Don't really want to take the risk they will release any more, it will only be $29.99 on release so I'll just carry on.

3 hours ago, cclarry said:

Nice.  Cheaper than my upgrade through Waves and I own some nx stuff.  I was waiting for this and at twelvefiddy a 'studio', I'm in.  

I'm hoping they branch out to Atmos with the headtracker, which is the true worth of nx IMHO.  I've done 5.1 work on planes with it, quick recalls without having to setup my 5.1 rig (very helpful when my Avocets were having their convertors upgraded), etc.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, e-cue said:

Nice.  Cheaper than my upgrade through Waves and I own some nx stuff.  I was waiting for this and at twelvefiddy a 'studio', I'm in.  

I'm hoping they branch out to Atmos with the headtracker, which is the true worth of nx IMHO.  I've done 5.1 work on planes with it, quick recalls without having to setup my 5.1 rig (very helpful when my Avocets were having their convertors upgraded), etc.  

I was almost ready to buy at $59.99....when I saw this, my willpower vanished...I already had Abbey Road Studio 3

• Like 1