RX Elements

cclarry

19 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Yeah, I know. It's just that Uncle E posted over at KVR that he doesn't really recommend RX7 Elements at $9 for this reason. The tension is high.

Interesting. To be honest I hardly ever need something like RX but I have to say it worked great for the specific use I had in mind and I reckon I have already had my 9 bucks worth. I was surprised that it even had a Spectral view for an entry level product. The voice de noise worked a treat. 

Will still be interested in whatever Uncle E has to offer though 🤔 If it's cheap enough and significantly better than RX Elements then I'm in. :)

I found this 😱

https://www.kvraudio.com/product/music-essentials-bundle-by-izotope-inc

Join us on June 21st as we honor Make Music Day with a hand-picked bundle of some of our most essential plug-ins—for a limited-time price of $49. In addition to raising awareness for Make Music Day, now a global celebration, we want to arm those who make music with great iZotope tools at an affordable price.

• Like 1

Yep, just saw it too:

● RX Elements ($129 value)
● Nectar Elements ($129 value)
● Neutron Elements ($129 value)
● Ozone Elements ($129 value)
● Trash 2 Expanded ($99 value)
● DDLY ($49 value)
● Mobius Filter ($49 value).

Total Value: $713

Promotional price: $49

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

Yep, just saw it too:

● RX Elements ($129 value)
● Nectar Elements ($129 value)
● Neutron Elements ($129 value)
● Ozone Elements ($129 value)
● Trash 2 Expanded ($99 value)
● DDLY ($49 value)
● Mobius Filter ($49 value).

Total Value: $713

Promotional price: $49

Amazing deal for those that don't have most of them.

Don't know if I'd drop $49 for the very few I don't though.  

Edited by Brian Walton

9 hours ago, Fleer said:

Anyway, I do have the lot. 

Same here Fleer but still a great deal for those that don't. I'm sure they gave DDLY away free at some point at least I don't recall paying for it.

• Like 1

That would be the best spent $49 in plug-ins I could possibly think of for someone who didn't already have them.

Man, to have had Ozone and Neutron Elements 5 years ago when I was struggling to get things to sound okay and piling on the plug-ins willy-nilly on each channel would have been such an education. Boom, here's a tool with just an EQ, a compressor, and an exciter, and it's going to make your track sound like gold. Boom, same thing on the Master bus. Limiter, EQ, Spatializer. Wham, your mix sounds 100% better.

Their genius of iZotope for me is in the gorgeous UI's, the integration of the suites, and the killer presets (and wizards, for the ones that have them). They provide such good starting points.

• Like 1