Scan Score has released ScanScore 3

cclarry

Scan Score has released ScanScore 3 application for scanning printed sheet music and transforming it in digital scores which can be exported to almost any music program.

From this version, ScanScore is available only with 1-year licenses, which are $9 for the Melody edition, $39 for the Ensemble edition and $79 for the Professional edition.

The intro for the ScanScore 3 Professional is 38% off - $49 (reg. $79) - until May 18th.

https://scan-score.com/en/products/

1 minute ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

On their website it says 1 year license, so yes…

Roboform and Revo also have one year licenses.   The software still works just no updates. I wonder if the software stops working after a year.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, fret_man said:

Yes, a sub. This is why I went with SmartScore64 Pro instead. They have a substantial discount for Final users.

While that one is probably the best out there it's too pricey for me.  They still ship the product. Pretty stone age to me.

Still no one has answered will it still work if I don't upgrade.

Say Hello to image.png.f9f24779d6526daecc2589aabab3ed05.png
Less offending than extending 'that' digit but gets the idea across just as succinctly.
When pressed the button lights up and flashes while the builtin voice yells "HELL NO!"

For an even more dramatic effect - get the celebrity audio option that has Samuel L. Jackson yelling "HELL NO M***** ******!"
Sure to enlighten even the most clueless - only an additional $15 at check out.