PA Flash Sale: Noveltech Character & Vocal Enhancer each $14.99

Frank

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html

Noveltech Character & Vocal Enhancer: Innovative high-quality audio processing

Use voucher code during checkout! Flash Sale offer expires 11:59 pm PST on May 15, 2022.

This is a fixed price offer! The price for this product will not change if you add more plugins to your order. But you will get dynamic discounts of 20-60% on any additional purchase.

Noveltech Character

Character intelligently enhances the tonal spectrum and dynamics(!) found in the signal. No nonsense auto-improvement tool.

$14.99

CHARACTER-1499

Use voucher code during checkout!

Noveltech Vocal Enhancer

Polish the most important signal in your mixes. Easy, with professional results.

$14.99

VOCAL-1499

Use voucher code during checkout!

• Great Idea 1

I have achieved good results with Vocal Enhancer, but it's a dangerous weapon. Used conservatively, it can brighten a dull-sounding vocal and make lyrics more intelligible.  But it's also extremely easy to turn a track into an ice pick to the ears. Worth the 15 bucks? Yes, it is. Just don't go nuts with it, and when you apply it make sure to re-listen to the mix the next day and see if you still think it's helping.

• Like 4

I have had both of these and used them extensively for many years with my old (and non defunct) Powercore system - i was so pleased to see them on offer I purchased both straight away - and they interchange with old projects with the Powercore version in them seamlessly! Result.

as Bit says though, always use carefully - less is more sort of thing

Nigel

• Like 2