Lunacy Audio One Year Celebration!

cclarry

Strange that the Cube bundle is selling for $297.00 at PB, while at the Lunacy Audio site it is on sale for $139.00:

https://lunacy.audio/products/

(scroll down for the complete package).

I hesitantly bought the complete package from Lunacy Audio on sale, and I have to say it is really nice. A lot of options for sound design beyond just the cube interface. And being able to import your own samples is a plus. They are working on a Mac M1 version for later in the year.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DanH002 said:

Strange that the Cube bundle is selling for $297.00 at PB, while at the Lunacy Audio site it is on sale for $139.00:

https://lunacy.audio/products/

(scroll down for the complete package).

I hesitantly bought the complete package from Lunacy Audio on sale, and I have to say it is really nice. A lot of options for sound design beyond just the cube interface. And being able to import your own samples is a plus. They are working on a Mac M1 version for later in the year.

You were looking at the Package that has "The Cube" and "The Air" expansion...
The Cube is $99 at Plugin Boutique

EDIT:  But the $139 price at Lunacy is the full package, which is a much better deal!

Edited by cclarry
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Simeon Amburgey said:

I'll just leave this here ;^)

In all fairness, if the forum had penalties for bad jokes, I fully deserve a stoning for that post you responded to. Thank you, Larry for liking my post out of a sense of compassion. ;)

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 2

One thing I like about Lunacy Audio is that they come out with free preset packs regularly.  There are already four of them-:  Particles, Graphite, Glo, and Breeze, although Breeze requires their first paid expansion, Air.    (I'm guessing that there will be another free preset pack coming to go with  Threads.)

But they really stand by their customers. It's already a very cool instrument and very ingenious, and Cube just gets better and better with this new free and paid content. Unlike Output products, their paid expansions include new samples.  I'll probably go for Threads, as it's unlikely to go for much less than this.  

If somebody is on the fence, I would expect that they will have another paid expansion by BF.  Maybe a Brass one as Air is winds and Threads is Strings.

So when that comes out, the package of all three paid expansions might be a better deal.  

• Like 2