Jump to content
cclarry

Bx_Masterdesk 2 Teaser!

Recommended Posts

Free for v1 owners

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I wish

  • Great Idea 2
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, abacab said:

Link?

😦  A glitch in the matrix!  😲

Edited by mibby
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, abacab said:

Link?

It's a teaser...no link yet!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, abacab said:

 

First time I saw it I was in awe....everything was "how in the h e * * did they do that?"

I've probably watched the 3 movies a dozen times...and I never get tired of them.

Resurrections, on the other hand, was a complete waste of time...

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After the first masterpiece, they started to lose me. I haven't seen the new one yet, but am not super hopeful...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I binged the 3 original Matrix films again prior to the release of Resurrections. I agree that the first was the best!!! :)

#1 is still in the queue for a re-run soon!

Edited by abacab
  • Great Idea 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes...one was definitely the best...mostly due to the WOW factor...but 2 and 3 were ok also.
4 was a TREMENDOUS disappointment.  MASSIVELY LAME!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cclarry said:

4 was a TREMENDOUS disappointment.  MASSIVELY LAME!

Agreed, but maybe I'll watch #4 again to see if I missed something. But then again, maybe not! 🤣

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, abacab said:

Agreed, but maybe I'll watch #4 again to see if I missed something. But then again, maybe not! 🤣

I would probably watch it again just to see things that I missed the first time...but man was it a disappointment!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So happy I haven’t watched 4 yet. Can only be better than feared. 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fleer said:

So happy I haven’t watched 4 yet. Can only be better than feared. 

… meaning it can’t be worse ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Fleer said:

Free for v1 owners

I wish

Pretty much free for everyone now days for the prices we can get things for. The most it will cost us is $31. Compared to the old days and whatever the retail cost will be, that's close enough to free for me.

Release day = purchased, or as Bapu would say, "installed"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, heath row said:

Pretty much free for everyone now days for the prices we can get things for. The most it will cost us is $31. Compared to the old days and whatever the retail cost will be, that's close enough to free for me.

Release day = purchased, or as Bapu would say, "installed"

But … I just got v1 …

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I paid for v. 1 right before they gave it away in that intro bundle, and I don't regret it. All-in-one mastering plug-ins prior to this one were only for quickies, but I started turning it loose on quickies and decided that it was sounding pretty danged good for keepers as well.

And it's not as if I hadn't been using some top notch (or boost as the case may be🙄) mastering FX.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Starship Krupa said:

I paid for v. 1 right before they gave it away in that intro bundle, and I don't regret it. All-in-one mastering plug-ins prior to this one were only for quickies, but I started turning it loose on quickies and decided that it was sounding pretty danged good for keepers as well.

And it's not as if I hadn't been using some top notch (or boost as the case may be🙄) mastering FX.

V1 was worth every penny as a freebie! :)

I've started putting this across my master bus in every project. It's THAT good!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, abacab said:

V1 was worth every penny as a freebie! :)

I've started putting this across my master bus in every project. It's THAT good!

I'm happy to have rewarded whoever was responsible for its creation with my small contribution!

I also liked the earlier freebie bx_masterdesk Classic.

I submitted a mix to PA's online mastering service and found the results to be unsatisfactory. There's still a difference between having an all-in-1 mastering plug-in where I can tune each module the way I want and just letting an algorithm do its thing.

V2 looks pretty similar to V1, but with more "food processor" buttons.

Edited by Starship Krupa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...