Bx_Masterdesk 2 Teaser!

cclarry

1 hour ago, abacab said:

First time I saw it I was in awe....everything was "how in the h e * * did they do that?"

I've probably watched the 3 movies a dozen times...and I never get tired of them.

Resurrections, on the other hand, was a complete waste of time...

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

I binged the 3 original Matrix films again prior to the release of Resurrections. I agree that the first was the best!!! :)

#1 is still in the queue for a re-run soon!

Edited by abacab
  • Great Idea 1

Just now, abacab said:

Agreed, but maybe I'll watch #4 again to see if I missed something. But then again, maybe not! 🤣

I would probably watch it again just to see things that I missed the first time...but man was it a disappointment!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Fleer said:

Free for v1 owners

I wish

Pretty much free for everyone now days for the prices we can get things for. The most it will cost us is $31. Compared to the old days and whatever the retail cost will be, that's close enough to free for me.

Release day = purchased, or as Bapu would say, "installed"

1 minute ago, heath row said:

Pretty much free for everyone now days for the prices we can get things for. The most it will cost us is $31. Compared to the old days and whatever the retail cost will be, that's close enough to free for me.

Release day = purchased, or as Bapu would say, "installed"

But … I just got v1 …

• Haha 3

I paid for v. 1 right before they gave it away in that intro bundle, and I don't regret it. All-in-one mastering plug-ins prior to this one were only for quickies, but I started turning it loose on quickies and decided that it was sounding pretty danged good for keepers as well.

And it's not as if I hadn't been using some top notch (or boost as the case may be🙄) mastering FX.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Starship Krupa said:

I paid for v. 1 right before they gave it away in that intro bundle, and I don't regret it. All-in-one mastering plug-ins prior to this one were only for quickies, but I started turning it loose on quickies and decided that it was sounding pretty danged good for keepers as well.

And it's not as if I hadn't been using some top notch (or boost as the case may be🙄) mastering FX.

V1 was worth every penny as a freebie! :)

I've started putting this across my master bus in every project. It's THAT good!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, abacab said:

V1 was worth every penny as a freebie! :)

I've started putting this across my master bus in every project. It's THAT good!

I'm happy to have rewarded whoever was responsible for its creation with my small contribution!

I also liked the earlier freebie bx_masterdesk Classic.

I submitted a mix to PA's online mastering service and found the results to be unsatisfactory. There's still a difference between having an all-in-1 mastering plug-in where I can tune each module the way I want and just letting an algorithm do its thing.

V2 looks pretty similar to V1, but with more "food processor" buttons.

Edited by Starship Krupa