Anyone Here Doing Hair Guitar?

Bapu

My friends did in Vegas back in 2012.  I got to be their roadie (and had a couple bit parts on stage) from Monday through Thursday while taking a different stage from Friday through Sunday because, due to unbelievably awesome timing, I was playing in the U.S. Dart Nationals and a tournament that week!

2b.jpg

This was put together by a keyboardists from Poison, Stu Simone.  The band was literally called "Hair Guitar!"

I also did my own impersonation on Halloween. 😁

fun2.jpg

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Since I can't afford to get me one of those Z Z Top guitars at the moment , I'm gonna wait until my hair gets whiter before I make my own .

1429326155_HairGuitar.png.2338c3fd4302dd1a906e95960ca55491.png

Kenny

All I can hear in my head when I see this pic is, "NOT THE BEARD!!". 😁(From The Hobbit iirc).

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Crown me the King of Hare Guitar If you ever want to see the dude with the beard again ......

3633086_d15f.jpg

Kenny

Didn't let him join the band... He would only play Hip Hop!

😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

22 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Crown me the King of Hare Guitar If you ever want to see the dude with the beard again ......

3633086_d15f.jpg

Kenny

13 hours ago, craigb said:

Didn't let him join the band... He would only play Hip Hop!

😁

He might only play Hip Hop ! but I bet he may turn out to  be my best chance of ever meeting Martha Stewart :P

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

On 5/14/2022 at 11:24 AM, kennywtelejazz said:

3633086_d15f.jpg

Kenny

Buzzed Bunny. "What's up, dude?"

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...