When I knew it was all a Sty

Bapu

17 minutes ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

Whyere did you learn how to spell Ed ☺️

Low speeling skills is the greater of the two ebils I am plaged whith. Phat Finguhs ees dee udder.

In case anyone is wondering what this idiot is talking about (Me being the idiot), an old wives tale states, "If you pee in the middle of the road you'll get a stye (infection) in your eye.". Something moms used to say to kids.

18 hours ago, craigb said:

I see pre-becan...

Reminds me of the episode of the Simpsons where Homer was laughing at something Lisa said and replied something to the effect of, "Oh, so I'm supposed to believe ham, pork chops, and bacon all come from the same magical animal." or something like that. It was funnier when he said it and you could see her reaction.

21 hours ago, Shane_B. said:

"If you pee in the middle of the road you'll get a stye (infection) in your eye.". Something moms used to say to kids.

Surely "If you pee in the middle of the road, you'll get run over" would be more effective and more accurate. steamroller.gif.d5805893c417fb5c85bfe4e2bd89ab90.gif

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Shane_B. said:

Reminds me of the episode of the Simpsons where Homer was laughing at something Lisa said and replied something to the effect of, "Oh, so I'm supposed to believe ham, pork chops, and bacon all come from the same magical animal." or something like that. It was funnier when he said it and you could see her reaction.

Season 7 episode 5: Lisa the Vegetarian

... ends a few seconds too soon

• Like 1