Modal Mini's

Wookiee

On 5/13/2022 at 5:26 AM, David Sprouse said:

Is this a sonata?  Esp liked the development section.  Moog's have a unique timbre that I love.   like jesse said, one of your best.

It could well be considered a sonata. Thank you for listening and commenting it is an exercise in harmonic mode music as much as anything. 

On 5/14/2022 at 4:32 PM, Bajan Blue said:

well there I was enjoying the listen and then, wham it ended!!

Really enjoyed this Wookie, definitely remined me a bit of Clockwork Orange 

Cool stuff

Nigel

Thanks Nigel, I understand the connection to that film.

This is definitely different from you galactic excursions but I enjoyed it just as much.  As I have stated before --  your stuff tends to cause me to visualize and leave me with certain feeling resulting from you use of sounds.  This one left me with a cheerful, happy feeling.  Yes, creative and very nicely done!

• Thanks 1

On 5/17/2022 at 1:17 AM, Jesse Screed said:

Hey furry friend, I hope you are well

I appreciate you

and you have inspired me in ways you will never know

That is nice to know, keep doing what you do, it's avant-garde, experimental and refreshingly a delightful. 

On 5/16/2022 at 7:17 PM, freddy j said:

This is definitely different from you galactic excursions but I enjoyed it just as much.  As I have stated before --  your stuff tends to cause me to visualize and leave me with certain feeling resulting from you use of sounds.  This one left me with a cheerful, happy feeling.  Yes, creative and very nicely done!

Glad you enjoyed this Freddy. 

On 5/17/2022 at 1:47 PM, Hidden Symmetry said:

Enjoyed this, I love odd timings  & over the bar 4/4.

Thank you, the timing is 4/4 it is just a very staccato slightly erratic rhythm, nice to hear you enjoyed.