Xhun Audio ShineVerb Creative Reverb Processor & FilterCut Special Offer

cclarry

Xhun Audio has announced a Special Offer for its ShineVerb Creative Reverb Processor and FilterCut (66% Off) as well as discounts on all other single products, expansions and bundles.

This special offer is valid until May 22nd, 2022.

For full details and price list, please visit the online Xhun Audio Shop.

https://www.xhun-audio.com/site/xhun.php?page=shop

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 3

Wow, I see why it's called ShineVerb !!!! damn .... I really don't need any more reverbs!

And yet... the sheen on the sound ... it sounds so compelling ... 

Anyone know what that's down to? I can't think of any other reverbs that have that particular sound. It sounds like fully produced music that one might hear on an album, rather than simply an instrument with reverb applied to it. Compelling. 

• Like 1

Looks like it's an emulation of the Alesis XT reverb unit. I really like the Alesis MidiVerb/MicroVerb sound too - bought Tim Petherick's Nebula sampling of the 86/89 models and I'm keen to pick up Korneff Audio's Micro Digital Reverberator next time it's on sale too. Given that I've been heavily into electronica, IDM and psytrance I've probably heard a lot of music drenched in Alesis reverbs over the years. 

Edited by Craig N

• 2 weeks later...

Does this work in Cakewalk?

I was interested in checking this out but both the VST2 & VST 3 demo versions are non-functional (at least on my system).  The only thing working is the GUI and the beeping every minute. 

Edited by TheSteven

Fixed - need to have presets loaded for it work. 

++++++++++++

Hi Steven,

please just be sure the REEVERB XT unit (in ShineVerb) is set to ON (the Bypass/ON button on the upper-left corner of REEVERB XT blue unit).

Please be sure to also install the factory presets library - you'll find everything in the demo package. Once the factory presets are installed into the proper folder (see included instructions) you'll be able to select and load each presets from ShineVerb GUI too.

• Thanks 1

There are some extreme phase issues you can hear on the examples this company posts.  Listen to them, hit a mono button and marvel at all the sound that disappears.  

Even more important in the days of immersive mixing.  

• Like 1