PA Daily Sales

cclarry

Message from Dirk Ulrich on Fakebook

I am officially announcing a whole series of daily flash sales in May that will feature some of our best brands and plugins ever, at the lowest prices ever! We will send out daily codes to all our loyal email subscribers, so make sure to check your inbox for the BEST prices ever on many plugins, incl. some new PA_EXT deals!

We started with DS Audio TANTRA at just $19.99 today, only with code: TANTRA-1999 - enjoy!
https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/ds_tantra_2.html

• Like 1

I bought Tantra 2 untested the other day. Just tried it out for the first time. It looks and sounds amazing here. It looks like it's designed and optimised primarily to look good on high DPI displays rather than old school HD displays. If you have a decent NVIDIA graphics card you can use NVIDIA DSR scaling to fake the appearance of a High DPI display. When I turned DSR scaling off and went back to 2560x1080 Tantra 2 looked pretty average. It's one of those plugins that the thumbnails and shrunken screenshots doesn't do justice to. Rob Papen's plugins are somewhat similar in that they look great at full size and lame in thumbnails, although the frame rate of the animations on Tantra 2 are super smooth where Rob Papen's are slow FPS by comparison. 

image.thumb.png.d74876746ecd716b7e39edadb479da47.png

Tantra2.thumb.jpg.4d8a32596e1d4a14b779530e533c9317.jpg

• Like 2