Coming From 8DIO

cclarry

It sketches me out that so many of these studios look like dust-free museums. It's like the entire spiritual foundation of music has been eradicated, and music is now created by super dull middle class types trying to recreate the ideas of the past...surrounded by dollar store fake plants and machine polished decorations. It's the like End Times are near. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Carl Ewing said:

It sketches me out that so many of these studios look like dust-free museums. It's like the entire spiritual foundation of music has been eradicated, and music is now created by super dull middle class types trying to recreate the ideas of the past...surrounded by dollar store fake plants and machine polished decorations. It's the like End Times are near. 

Never a truer word was said. 👏👏👏👏👏

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Carl Ewing said:

many of these studios look like dust-free museums.

Yep.

They must not be creating music in there. Where's the coffee cups? Ashtrays? Soda pop cans? Paper plates with half eaten Hot Pockets!!? Old PBJ samiches!!? Extra cables? Extra chairs? Extra Mic Stands? Extra everything!!

Forgot to add: Sounds really good!! : )

Edited by Grem
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Carl Ewing said:

It's the glamor shot for the DAW industry.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Better read up on feng shui. :)

The Basic Principles of Feng Shui

https://www.thespruce.com/what-is-feng-shui-1275060

What Is Feng Shui?

The philosophy of feng shui is a practice of arranging the pieces in living spaces in order to create balance with the natural world. The goal is to harness energy forces and establish harmony between an individual and their environment.

Edited by abacab
  • Great Idea 1

7 hours ago, abacab said:

The goal is to harness energy forces and establish harmony between an individual and their environment.

Once the zombie apocalypse is over scientists will discover this is what caused it. We need to put an end this. Immediately.

Edited by Carl Ewing

If the guy in the video should happen to read this thread and have some kind of epiphany that he's doing it all wrong and what he really should be using is a third-hand 20yr old Studiologic controller that is covered in equal amounts of dust, jam, peanut butter, coffee cup rings, sugary drink like splotches, a miscellany of food-like crumbs and cigarette ash, that still works absolutely fine as long as you don't want to the play low E or middle C then please let it be known that I will be more than happy to relieve you free-of-charge of the stupid Prophet XL that you're not supposed to use if you want to make real music. I'm stupid and untalented, so it will suit me perfectly.

• Haha 3