Check your PSP accounts for a 45% off voucher

Fleer

Where is this magical coupon? I logged in and don't see it. Maybe it's only some accounts? I was thinking of buying the same thing as you haha! Though I am trying to talk myself out of it.

30 minutes ago, Craig N said:

No coupon for me. Wonder if it's only for people who have purchased thru PSP directly rather than thru resellers. 

I don't see a voucher either, but $10 bucks is an absolute and total no-brainer deal and a STEAL for this plugin!  This is easily one of my go-to plugins. I use it in combination with a clipper to reign in the peaks on tracks.  The 2 limiter styles are great. I also use it for tracking. 

Seriously, it's in my mix template and there are usually at least 3 or 4 instances of this plugin in each of my mixes. This one and the 2445 reverb are the 2 PSP plugins I couldn't do without!

Edited by mibby
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Walter Cruz said:

I don't have a 45% voucher but can get MasterQ for 23.84, even so, I don't know if I can justify another EQ to myself.

I like it 🙂 I picked it up the other day with that same voucher and it's not needed, but there's some things I really like.

It's got very fine grained controls, so you can adjust the gain in very small increments which is great for mastering. The high shelf sounds really nice. It has a limiter built in, with soft clipping and saturation options including an algo from VintageWarmer and some analogue emulation controls.

I'm sure it will be seeing quite a lot of use for me 🙂

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Walter Cruz said:

I don't have a 45% voucher but can get MasterQ for 23.84, even so, I don't know if I can justify another EQ to myself.

Have you taken your temperature lately, you must be delusional with fever to say such a thing.

• Haha 2