lost project re-master

Hidden Symmetry

Hey all, hope all is well.

I received an email the other day from a fan who lost his copy of my first Cakewalk released material. (originally through MP3.com’s label where you could make cd’s from uploaded tracks.) I’m not at my place where my studio/ daw is plus the projects no longer exist so for fun I tried remastering the old masters using a laptop for my very first time.

On my HP I installed Studio One, a handful of plugins & used an old pair of MDR-1706’s. These tunes were part of my intro period learning Cakewalk & midi circa 2000. Back then it was CW Pro Audio, a Delta 44, 16b/44k audio, a Kawai K1 II for my main keys & a few sound modules. No room treatment & pre IK’s ARC.

For these ‘re-re-masters’ there wasn’t much I could do but the guy did get his replacement copy! It was poorly mixed along with some questionable parts but hope there’s something on it you might enjoy... have a great week.

Edited by Hidden Symmetry
  • Like 4

On 5/11/2022 at 8:29 PM, DeeringAmps said:

Good stuff here Carl.

t

Thanks Tom, appreciate it,

On 5/12/2022 at 12:29 AM, bjornpdx said:

I listened to the Knowing Not Knowing track. Very good! I liked the cinema like bits in the otherwise jazz genre of the track.
-Bjorn

Thanks for the listen Bjorn.

On 5/12/2022 at 4:28 PM, AndyB01 said:

I'm just working my way through the entire album - and I'm loving it.

Fabulous stuff

Andy

Thanks for the kind words, Andy, glad you enjoyed it.

On 5/12/2022 at 5:37 PM, Jesse Screed said:

Sym, no need to preface your material

I would let your fans decide that.

This is good

again

Thanks Jesse.

On 5/13/2022 at 12:42 AM, David Sprouse said:

sounded good on headphones.  Needs to be played live.  There's so much invention in all of your songs.

Thanks David, I'd  love to play these live after all these years. Thanks for listening.

• Like 1