Elgato Stream Deck/Controller w/ 15 Customizable LCD Key $95

e-cue

Hi. I have one of these, and use it with Studio One, with macro's I've made for the most used tracks, instruments, plugins etc. I'm up to 4 or 5 pages now.

It is a great time saver for me, and I also have the Cakewalk "package" I bought. It is however not as deeply integrated as it is in Studio One, due to macro's.

All the best.

I got one of these a few months back.  Very handy.  I'm still creating my Cubase profile, but it is useful for all sorts of things.

I check daily for all updates (like @cclarry) and I got tired of all the mouse clicking.   I setup a button that automatically starts all the updaters for me.  Sweet.

I can neither confirm nor deny I have a button that specifically opens the Deals page in Chrome.

I have the XL and it was a fantastic purchase. I have icons for normal use, and an entire set for Ableton. Ableton lets you save presets as files and the Streamdeck can launch a file. So I created presets and icons for all the effects I want to use. Now I can tap a button on the deck for Reverbs for example, and then all the icons for my reverbs appear. Tap one, and it adds it to the current track.

It really enhances the creative process this way!

• Like 1