DS Audio Tantra 2 - $19.99 - Plugin Alliance

MusicMan

DS Audio Tantra 2 - $19.99

Turn any sound into a complex, moving rhythmic progression with this intuitive multi-effects plugin.

This is a fixed price offer! The price for this product will not change if you add more plugins to your order. But you will get dynamic discounts of 20-60% on any additional purchase.

Use voucher code during checkout! Flash Sale offer expires 11:59 pm PST on May 11, 2022. 

TANTRA-1999

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/ds_tantra_2.html

Edited by MusicMan
  • Like 1

That's a killer price, and I highly recommend grabbing it. Picked up my copy a few months back for $54 after a $25 voucher, and have been very happy with it.

And I'm not even an EDM guy - never used the 'glitch' effect - but you never know when you'll want to animate a filter to give motion to a pad, or do a rhythmic gate effect on a guitar or what have you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, John Bradley said:

That's a killer price, and I highly recommend grabbing it. Picked up my copy a few months back for $54 after a $25 voucher, and have been very happy with it.

And I'm not even an EDM guy - never used the 'glitch' effect - but you never know when you'll want to animate a filter to give motion to a pad, or do a rhythmic gate effect on a guitar or what have you.

This one is actually tempting me.. Although part of me would be then kicking myself for not picking it up for $25 with voucher including Audio Damage EOS 2 Reverb.

But that aside, I've given it a quick demo and it does have some differences to some of my other tools and effects in that space.

3 minutes ago, James Foxall said:

I have it but still use v1. I love the interface for v1 and v2 feels like a monstrous step backwards in usability.

That's interesting feedback on it. Did they add more features, or is it just the way they rearranged things for the PA release?

As I recall there were one or two things they added but they weren't important to me.

What I'd really like is the ability to manually retrigger the plugin. I've talked/emailed with Dmitry about it. He's a cool guy and I mostly bought v2 just to support him.

32 minutes ago, James Foxall said:

As I recall there were one or two things they added but they weren't important to me.

What I'd really like is the ability to manually retrigger the plugin. I've talked/emailed with Dmitry about it. He's a cool guy and I mostly bought v2 just to support him.

Yeah that's not a bad way to be. I like supporting some of the good devs like that too.

What sort of things do you normally use the plugin for?

43 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

Yeah that's not a bad way to be. I like supporting some of the good devs like that too.

What sort of things do you normally use the plugin for?

Here are two examples of my use of the plugin.

On this song Ultraviolet - what you think is a synth on that lead melody is actually a guitar run through Tantra. 

https://open.spotify.com/album/6Hx3SfRkoLzobecWdXMPXb

Here is a song in process tentatively titled: All Things.  This is my first experimentation with orchestration - and it still has a ways to go. I used Tantra - along with some other effects - on the intro voices (both the reversed and the spoken poem):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0g9y73fda40wt1n/All Things 01.wav?dl=0

Tantra is my favorite effects plugin and a bit of a secret weapon - it can far more than just EDM rhythms

Edited by James Foxall