Problem saving Bundle File in Sonar X1 because of Audio Transients

Don Zablotny

Question

I just finished a new project and converted an audio track of kick drum into midi by choosing "Audio Transients" and then opening up the "Audio Snap Pallet" and saved as midi and created another kick track (audio) to fatten up the sound. Then when I tried to save my project as a "bundle" file I got this message : "Projects containing audio snap markers or time stretched data cannot be saved in the bundle file format. For archival purposes you may save as a per-project audio file. Alternatively please bounce to clip all relevant AudioSnap clips before saving as a bundle." So I then bounced to clip my audio kick drum track and tried to save it as a bundle file and got the same message. I then deleted the audio kick drum track and imported the original track that had no transient markers and still had the same problem.  Finally I went through each audio track and bounced to clip each one  and still couldn't save my project as a "bundle" file.   Does anyone have any idea why this is happening ? Thanks in advance.

1 answer to this question