Cinematique Colors freebie

Fleer

56 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

Mark this event. You beat King Larry 😆

In my defense, I have to do my nieces "School" since she's home schooled from noon to 2...
So I can only check the computer when she's "busy doing school work"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, cclarry said:

In my defense, I have to do my nieces "School" since she's home schooled from noon to 2...
So I can only check the computer when she's "busy doing school work"

You are such a trooper.  Good thing my wife and I didn't have to home school our kids as we both are not the teaching type 😆

We helped going over homework but to actually teach day in and day out is not our Forte!   I'm so thankful we had great teachers in our district.  There really was only two that were subpar IMHO.

Just now, InstrEd said:

You are such a trooper.  Good thing my wife and I didn't have to home school our kids as we both are not the teaching type 😆

We helped going over homework but to actually teach day in and day out is not our Forte!   I'm so thankful we had great teachers in our district.  There really was only two that were subpar IMHO.

Yep...family first!  My brother, who is a single parent, works. So I babysit while he's at work, and handle the schoolwork.  She has online classes.
She's 8.  Fortunately, he gets home from work about 3 and then takes over.  He leaves at 6.  She sleeps until about 11, so that part is easy.
I try to get things done while she's sleeping.  Then cook her breakfast (Scrambled Eggs and Strawberry Jam Toast) and 
then she gets dressed and we do school!  

• Like 5

Now I've got visions of a little girl standing by the swings in the playground saying to other kids as they pass......

"Psst...... hey you........ you wanna know where to get the best deal on your favourite candy.......?"

• Haha 6

Well I can officially say we all have added our own color to this thread 😆

10 minutes ago, Wibbles said:

Here you go... gEgs

I hope you remembered to put in the salt and pepper,  It doesn't taste the same adding it afterwards  🤪

• Like 1