Freebie: Pacific – Solo Cello Legato by Performance Samples

MusicMan

Pacific – Solo Cello Legato by Performance Samples

A freebie built from unused Pacific recording sessions

https://www.performancesamples.com/pacific-solocellolegato

Pacific – Solo Cello Legato is a solo cello patch featuring slurred legato. Recorded in the same hall, with the same setup, as the forthcoming Pacific library.

• One dynamic with espressivo vibrato (the vibrato isn’t controllable)
  • Three mic positions – CL (close), SC (section), and AB (spaced far pair)
  • 48kHz / 24bit
  • NCW-compressed, ~614 MB total
  • Built for Kontakt 6.6.0 and above – full, retail version of Kontakt required
  • Download via Continuata

Please note that, like all other PS products, you can generate manual links (direct HTTP links) by inserting the download code you receive on the Continuata Manual Links Generation webpage.

Performance Samples freebies can be used for commercial musical work — there are zero limitations in this regard — the freebies adhere to the same EULA that the paid products do.

Edited by MusicMan
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Fleer said:

I bothered. And it’s absolutely worth bothering. 

I can't say I like the flow of their checkout, but they do make some great sounding stuff. The extra 30 seconds is totally worth it 🙂

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Promidi said:

Built for Kontakt 6.6.0 and above – full, retail version of Kontakt required....

Yes, that's right. I'd noted and highlighted that in the original post as that doesn't always suit everyone.

13 hours ago, cclarry said:

Remember...you have to agree to surrender your first born, first dollar made, and first home...:P

But after that you still end up with carpal tunnel syndrome from clicking all of those legal boxes. However, they have that base covered, as one of the boxes represents your releasing them responsibility for damages related to carpal tunnel syndrome caused by checking legal release boxes. 

Funny, on serious note, this reminds me of the daily battle between the legal team in a big brand marketing department and the marketing staff. While this is just a small developer,  this is pretty much what things look like if the lawyers get their way.  

2 hours ago, Esteban Villanova said:

All that drama for 6 freaking boxes that you can speed-click.

Well, it was more clicking than any other freebie I have gotten.  But it really wasn't that bad. And by what those that have heard it say, I got it.

• Like 1