Audio Plugin Deals

cclarry

A few months ago, when Audio Modern lowered their retail price of "Atom"
I wrote to Audio Plugin Deals and informed them that their discounted BASE price was 
now HIGHER than the retail price at Audio Modern.

They NEVER replied to that email.

I just looked again, and it's STILL priced more than the retail price at Audio Modern,
So I've written them again....and most likely will NOT get a reply this time either,
which is quite telling about Customer Service at "Audio Plugin Deals"!

• Haha 1

That's quite a big difference and certainly worth buying direct from AudioModern - the APD purchase probably would have given you a 100%-off coupon code, meaning that you 'buy' from AudioModern anyway. Also worth noting that AudioModern now have a bundle of Atom, Opacity, and Opacity II if budget allows.

The deal is over now, but Atom was recently on sale at VST Buzz

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

A few months ago, when Audio Modern lowered their retail price of "Atom"
I wrote to Audio Plugin Deals and informed them that their discounted BASE price was 
now HIGHER than the retail price at Audio Modern.

They NEVER replied to that email.

I just looked again, and it's STILL priced more than the retail price at Audio Modern,
So I've written them again....and most likely will NOT get a reply this time either,
which is quite telling about Customer Service at "Audio Plugin Deals"!

That's definitely not great and they should fix that up pronto...

I do have to say though, they've really been quite helpful whenever I've contacted them and normally quite responsive too, so hopefully it's just something that slipped through the cracks.

It does pay to check most of the resellers to know if you're actually getting the best deal. The bulk of the emails I see make it sound like it's the best deal in the world and the biggest sale, when time after time, it's either their standard "sale" price or higher than that! 🤣

• Like 1