Coming Soon: Arturia V-Collection 9

Frank

40 minutes ago, Vernon Barnes said:

Cherry's is pretty good. Not sure about authenticity as I have nothing to compair it to but it sounds good. I quite like the way the HP and LP filters sound working together.

Nothing against Cherry here, as they all sound good IMO. I have the Voltage Modular Core, several module bundles, and a growing list of their synths.

Where Arturia wins is in the art/graphics category, as well as with the Arturia Software Center. Cherry sure needs one of those download managers at this point, because it's becoming a hassle to update your Cherry synths manually one at a time.

Leak: Arturia V-Collection 9 coming soon, here’s everything new

https://www.gearnews.com/leak-arturia-v-collection-9-coming-soon-heres-everything-new/

• What’s new in V Collection 9
  • Korg MS-20 V (brand new)
  • SQ80 V (released last year)
  • Augmented STRINGS & Augmented VOICES (read more)
  • CS-80 V (rebuilt)
  • Prophet-5 V (rebuilt)
  • Prophet-VS V (rebuilt)
  • Piano V (rebuilt)
  • Like 1

My previous upgrade was also from v5 to v8 for $99, plus $49 for the SQ80V.

I'll probably pass the next upgrade at this cost but also probably will upgrade only the CS80V if this option is available.

For everything else I think I have good replacements among my current HW and SW synths.

Ah... and the last time I paid in 4 parcels, which was a nice move from Arturia IMO.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

My previous upgrade was also from v5 to v8 for $99, plus $49 for the SQ80V.

I'll probably pass the next upgrade at this cost but also probably will upgrade only the CS80V if this option is available.

For everything else I think I have good replacements among my current HW and SW synths.

Ah... and the last time I paid in 4 parcels, which was a nice move from Arturia IMO

I wait to see the upgrade deal. Hope we get a 99 deal again in near future. 

I have almost all of their software except for the last FX

I see this in my account

SPECIAL OFFER

Upgrade to the V Collection 9

149$

Thank you but no thank you at this price!

Edited by smde

My policy with Arturia is to jump a few upgrades to increase the amount of instruments per money and I'll stick to it.

I did that last time and got 14 new instruments for $99.

But the $49 to upgrade to the new CS80V is tempting. Time to watch some demos on the web.

My previous solo upgrade (Jupiter 8 V4) was $29 though. Maybe I'll wait for a sale.

Decisions, decisions....

• Like 1

Not fully familiarized with V8 yet.

For 149.00 though I might do it. There look to be lots of improvements and additions. Other than Pianoteq it's difficult to find such nice sounding  modeled instruments. I don't know what my deal is yet. I have't looked.