$75 PA voucher - Free FCFS

Bapu

Well it really depends on what you need or want. There many options available in that price. I have many Brainworx plugins which sounds fantastic, so I would go for bx_masterdex, bx_console SSL 9000 J (just to add to my 4000 E - G and Neve channel strips) or one of the bass amp simulators. But that is just what I would choose, you could have totally different needs.

Anyway I think you couldn't go wrong with any of the Brainworx plugins, in my experience all the ones I have are excellent. For the other brands I don't have experience.

12 minutes ago, Patricio Campos said:

Well it really depends on what you need or want. There many options available in that price. I have many Brainworx plugins which sounds fantastic, so I would go for bx_masterdex, bx_console SSL 9000 J (just to add to my 4000 E - G and Neve channel strips) or one of the bass amp simulators. But that is just what I would choose, you could have totally different needs.

Anyway I think you couldn't go wrong with any of the Brainworx plugins, in my experience all the ones I have are excellent. For the other brands I don't have experience.

They just gave away Masterdesk for free.

SSL9000J is cool but the out of pocket cost with the Minimums wouldn't be worth it.  You can simply buy the forever 29 voucher any day of the week and pick it up for $31.

Have to see what deals come along this month, but none of what you have listed is currently on sale for use with a $75 voucher that would make any sense at all, you would be better off with some forever 29 plans.

5 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

They just gave away Masterdesk for free.

SSL9000J is cool but the out of pocket cost with the Minimums wouldn't be worth it.  You can simply buy the forever 29 voucher any day of the week and pick it up for $31.

Have to see what deals come along this month, but none of what you have listed is currently on sale for use with a $75 voucher that would make any sense at all, you would be better off with some forever 29 plans.

I was talking about the non free version of Masterdesk.

It looks like I'm not good at price analysis... just choose following my tastes.

1 minute ago, Patricio Campos said:

I was talking about the non free version of Masterdesk.

It looks like I'm not good at price analysis... just choose following my tastes.

They gave away the full Masterdesk a few days ago as part of the welcome to Soundwide bundle (not just the Masterdesk Classic which is always free)