PA Flash Sale - 3 Plugins Starting at $14.99!

cclarry

Best Prices – Exclusive Codes for You!

Purple Audio MC77

Super fast response time and an impeccable, all-discrete signal path. The Purple Audio MC77 TMT plugin is an 1176 on steroids.

$249 $24.99

MC77-2499

Use voucher code during checkout!

Brainworx bx_opto

This extremely musical Optical Compressor from Brainworx delivers artifact-free opto-tone for days.

$199 $19.99

OPTO-1999

Use voucher code during checkout!

Louder Than Liftoff Chop Shop

This super musical analog 500 Series EQ is easy to use. It offers great presets to get you started and to dial in some analog magic.

$99 $14.99

CHOPSHOP-1499

Use voucher code during checkout

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html

Edited by cclarry

32 minutes ago, Carlos Iglesias said:

Does anyone understand how this company works? It does some very strange things :)

Yes, I believe the analogy with PA deals is in line with playing Poker...you wait and call their bluff for potentially better deals.

I played the game fairly well overall until the past couple months where they dropped some pretty amazing hands I didn't see coming.   And paid way more for the same plugins by not waiting.

I'm sure this whole increased min on the loyalty voucher thing was basically enforced by NI and Izotope so they would actually see more than a couple dollars on each bundle sold.  Will have to see what happens long term if they actually start of offer NI and Izotope products within the PA store as they suggested some would be hitting the "forever 29 plan" that could cramp the loyalty voucher style as the other companies might not be on board with the sell in volume concept.  Especially NI.

Edited by Brian Walton

Looks like these are the changes?

The "old normal"

============

Typical in a hurry prices (e.g., business needing something "right now") - hundreds of $$

Typical price for those with patience to wait for a sale, or for people with not so much patience regarding new releases and with vouchers - around $30

Good price for people with patience for waiting for a sale and holding on to vouchers until the right moment - around $15

The "new normal"

=============

Lazy "don't want to read" prices - hundreds of $$

Normal price - $30

Typical price for those with patience to wait for a sale - around $15

Vouchers - useful for cases of many license transfers, but little else (so far)

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Carlos Iglesias said:

Does anyone understand how this company works? It does some very strange things :)

I'd say this deal is because everyone told them their new deals were so weak and they're trying to save face. 

I have MC77 and Opto and I like both of them 🙂 I did pay less, but still at that price they're good. (Edit: Actually I thought that were $14.99.. not so good at their current price..)

But seeing how I already have them, then their face is not saved yet for me 🤣

Edited by MusicMan
  • Like 2

Looks like they're using a tiered pricing model: $14.99, $19.99, and $24.99.

The Soundwide Intro Bundle ($49.99) + MC77 ($25.99) is $.02 short of $75 to use the $25 voucher.  There's currently nothing available for $29.99.

My wait resumes.

I got the bx_opto from the PreSonus bundle.

Edited by ALC
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, ALC said:

Looks like they're using a tiered pricing model: $14.99, $19.99, and $24.99.

The Soundwide Intro Bundle ($49.99) + MC77 ($25.99) is $.02 short of $75 to use the $25 voucher.  There's currently nothing available for $29.99.

My wait resumes.

I got the bx_opto from the PreSonus bundle.

MC77 was the first thing I checked because I would have bought it along with the Intro Bundle making it free.
The only other meaningful offering was what I posted above for $59.97.  I was hoping JRR would have the 
Intro Bundle at a better price, but that apparently isn't going t happen

If you don't want the Soundwide Bundle, but would rather have these 3 plugins do this

MC77 - use Voucher MC77-2499
Chop Shop - use Voucher  CHOPSHOP-1499
Don't use the Voucher for Bx_Opto but DO use your Monthly $25 Voucher

Total for all 3 will be $51.97!

That's just slightly more than the $14.99 price each

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1