Controllers assigned in Rack synth not saved!

Matteo Bosi

I am assigning the controllers to Kontakt 6 in the Rack Synth, to get easier access to the knobs regardless of the kontakt instrument I load. Everything is working, I'm assigning the remote controller to my external hardware and it works even if change the kontakt instrument.

image.thumb.png.6e20c8608028eb3011da653fd9590e01.png

I have made a blank cakewalk template so that, each time I load the template, I expect kontakt and its assignement are automatically loaded.

BUT....

this not happens!

the controllers are not saved!!!!!!!!

next time I load the template the synth assignment is blank!!!

image.thumb.png.fcd282d852d3cbae085f8b4b72e4bb33.png

this is really annoying and I feel it is a bug... could you please check!??

thanks!!!

13 hours ago, Matteo Bosi said:

this is really annoying and I feel it is a bug... could you please check!??

I just created an empty project on purpose, added a Kontakt, loaded the same instrument that is on your screen, added the same controllers, saved the project, closed it, reopened it - everything remains as I set it up, the controllers are shown in the synth rack and all settings are saved.

Check the settings in the "Insert Soft Synth Options" section (on the top bar on the left in Synth Rack, the rightmost icon or the "O" key), and in the settings window in the bottom right, activate the "Recall Assignable Controls" box, maybe you do not have this function activated.

• 1 year later...

I have assignable controls box checked. I save the project. Then when I open the project again to resume work, EVERY single soft synth i installed  is deleted and gone from the project! Anyone know how to fix this?